Loving Psyche coaches professionals – just like you!
Loving Psyche coaches professionals who are at a personal or career cross roads to discover and navigate a path to a more fulfilled and magnificent life.
Coachees find clarity on their situation, gain perspective, build solid foundations, work toward reaching their full potential and purpose, and create a life that is of value to them.
Loving Psyche’s coachees have typically achieved success, and are experiencing personal or professional change and need some assistance to manoeuvre through a transition process, hero their next stage of development, and create a path that inspires them.
The kinds of clients I work with
- Organisations supporting their people through change, transition, new leadership positions, or experiencing redundancy.
- Professionals managing change and transition toward a more inspired and purposeful life.
My professional credentials
- Graduate Diploma, Counselling and Psychotherapy, JNI (Dux)
- Graduate Certificate in Adult Education (Training), UTS
- Bachelor of Business (Credit), UTS
- Former senior executive with success leading change, growth, and improvement for organisations, people, and services.
- Successful transition coach for professionals leading themselves and others through change and transition, and toward a renewed and revitalised life.
My signature program
- Years of successfully coaching people through change and transition has led to the development of the Loving Psyche Mandala of Wholeness
- Used as a collaborative framework, the Loving Psyche Mandala of Wholeness guides coaching discussions that lead to improved decisions, and greater success and fulfilment for coachees.